- "More Online Michigan Resources - Clarke Historical Library" This article was posted today, but for those of us who have links to Michigan, this would be an article worth reading.
- "Primary Records are NOT Always Accurate" This article is posted at Olive Tree Genealogy Blog, and I believe there important points that should be taken in consideration.
- "Searching Siblings in Family Tree Research" Again this is another article from the blog above.
- "Why Review Old Genealogy Research?" Again this is another article from the blog above.
- "The Lithuanian State Historical Archives" This article was posted on Steve Danko's blog. I chose this article primarily because information on doing genealogy research in Eastern European countries is limited and also because I may have had ancestors that were from Lithuania when it was still a part of Imperial Russia.
- "Concerns in FamilySearch/NARA Partnership" I thought this article was interesting in light of the recent news on these two.
If anyone believes I have missed any articles please feel free to leave a comment. On a side note, I am not planning to post anything before Saturday because I am busy with schoolwork.