Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Somewhat Of A Home ...


Well, the picture isn't exactly of a home. It is actually a picture of some of the buildings in the on-campus apartment complex where I lived up at school for the past two school years. The houses in the pictures are single homes that house four people in each building. I ended up living in a single-person efficiency room instead of living in one of the houses with three other roommates. The apartment houses, though, are very nice, outside as well as inside.

I ended up choosing this picture because I couldn't think of a good picture that would celebrate home, but since this is where I called home for eight months out of a year, I guess it counts. Just as an end note, I took that picture this past school year in the fall.

1 comment:

Tipper said...

Home comes in all shapes, sizes and places. Neat post.