Saturday, August 23, 2008

So, Where Was I?

Last week I mentioned that I would not be posting any major articles or be available due to the fact that I was preparing to go back to school. What I did not tell anyone was that I would be away on vacation.

So, where did I go on vacation? Well,I went on a cruise with almost all of my family. In addition to going with my parents and brother, I went with three of my cousins, my grandparents, an aunt and an uncle. The cruise lasted for five days, and we stopped at Cozumel, Mexico and Grand Cayman Island. At the moment, I do not have any pictures of our trip. When I do get some, I'll post a few and write more about the trip. At the moment, I'm not going to post anymore on my vacation because I want to post an article with pictures from my trip.

No comments: