Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Carnival of Central and Eastern European Genealogy: Still Searching For A Host And A Reminder

I just want to remind everyone that I am still looking for a host for the October edition of the Carnival of Central and Eastern European Genealogy. I have hosts for September and November's editions, but I don't have anyone for October. I am allowing the hosts to choose the topic for the edition they are hosting, and the deadlines for submissions and posting of the edition. If anyone is still interested, please contact me at jess_history at yahoo dot com. Thanks.

Also, I want to remind everyone that submissions for September's edition are due by September 21. The topic for this upcoming edition is on unusual given names. The edition will be hosted by Stephen Danko, and will be posted on his blog on September 24.

No comments: