Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Note About the Submission Deadline for the 12th Edition

I just realized that I forgot to mention that today was the deadline for submissions for the next edition of the Carnival of Central and Eastern European Genealogy. In addition, the blog carnival site appears to still be down, so I do not know if anyone has tried to submit any articles. (I have not received any submissions at all for the carnival, and I do not know if this has been the case, or not.) So, I've decided to extend the deadline, and submissions will now be due on Friday the 31st by 8 a.m. PST. I will still post the edition on the 31st, but it will not be until later on in the evening. Please send me an e-mail with a link to your article at jess_history at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

No comments: