- Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- A the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
I do not believe I have participated in this meme before, so here are eight facts about me:
- Besides doing genealogy, I also like to read (Something you have probably figured out by now.), write stories, draw, paint, knit, crochet and play the piano.
- I also love to learn about other cultures, countries, religions and languages.
- I have studied German for almost five years. I had two years in high school, and almost three years in college.
- After I finish my bachelor's degree, I plan on continuing onto graduate school, and hopefully, I will eventually obtain a PhD in history. (It looks like I will be in school for a long time.)
- I also like to play computer games, and my favorite computer game at the moment is Age of Empires 3. (It's not exactly a historically accurate game, but the historical theme and strategy are what interests me the most about this game.)
- I hope to write a book someday and have it published.
- The historical topics and eras that I am interested in span from the Middle Ages to the present. (Yes, I realize I have a broad interest in history.)
- I would like to travel the world some day.
And now, I am supposed to tag eight other people. The eight people I am tagging are:
- Harold of Midwestern Microhistory
- Wendy of All My Branches
- Nancy of Fermazin Family Genealogy
- Cathy of In Deeds
- Machie Family Genealogy
- Milwaukee Germans
- Gray Roots Are Showing
- Sheri of Twig Talk
So, that is eight things about me that you now know. I hope you find them interesting. Enjoy!