Sunday, November 30, 2008

Where I've Been ...

As you may have noticed, I did not post very much over this past week. This is primarily due to the fact that I have been busy working on a paper over the Thanksgiving break. Of course, I did celebrate Thanksgiving with my family, but outside of the holiday, I have spent my time doing schoolwork. So, that is why I did not post on the 13th edition of the Carnival of Central and Eastern European Genealogy on the day that it was posted.

Of course, I still have a couple of weeks of school left, so I will be busy, and therefore, blogging will be light until mid-December or so. I hope to do a little blogging, but I do not know how much I will be able to post until after I get out of school. Anyway, I thought I would let everyone know.

No comments: