Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Forgot To Mention: An Article and Genealogy Databases

I keep forgetting to mention that FamilySearch Lab's Record Search has added some new records and that there is an update to when the Michigan Deaths will be posted online. In addition, Ancestry has added some more databases of vital records and books from Europe.

First off, Brenda left me a comment some days ago about an update as to when the Michigan deaths, 1897 to 1920, will be online, and you can read about it here. (Personally, I can't wait for the records to be posted as I have several people I want to look for in those records.)

As I mentioned before, FamilySearch's Record Search has added death records for Arizona, more church records for the Czech Republic, funeral notices for Hungary, vital records for Brazil, and some more records to the West Virginia vital records. Ancestry has also added some more databases, and among those databases are vital records for Denmark.

I just thought I would mention this in the hopes that it might help others.

No comments: