Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A New Award!

I just learned that Diane of Random Relatives has awarded me the "One Lovely Blog Award." Thank you Diane!

So, what does one have to do after receiving this award? Well, the recipient has to nominate seven other blogs for the award. So, here are the seven blogs I am nominating:


  1. Wendy of All My Branches Genealogy
  2. Diane of CanadaGenealogy or 'Jane's Your Aunt'
  3. Claudia of Claudia's Genealogy Blog
  4. Greta of Greta's Genealogy Blog
  5. Cheryl of In Deeds
  6. Lori of Smokey Mountain Family Historian
  7. Alana of A Twig In My Tree

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Greta Koehl said...

Thank you so much, Jessica (this is weird; I was just writing about your blog - must be something in the ether!).

Dorene from Ohio said...

What a great selection!

Alana said...

Thank you Jessica. I was so surprised when I read your post and saw that you nominated me for this award. I feel very honoured.