Saturday, May 23, 2009

Why I Haven't Posted Too Much Lately ...

As you have probably noticed, I have not posted very many articles lately. This has mostly been due to the fact that I have been fairly busy for the past two weeks. Last week, I started classes again, and as a result, I do not have as much time to do research and writing posts. Thankfully, I will only be taking classes for the next month, and then, I should be able to resume my writing for another month.

Since I haven't had very much time lately, I have decided to extend the deadline for the submissions for the Carnival of Central and Eastern European Genealogy till Monday morning, and I will post the edition on Monday evening. If you have not submitted an article and would like to, please e-mail me with a link to your article at jess_history at yahoo dot com. Thanks.

No comments: