Friday, June 19, 2009

Why I Haven't Posted In Awhile ...

As you have probably noticed, I have not posted very much this week, and that is due to the fact that I have been busy with school work. I've had to work on a few projects for my classes this week, so I haven't had much time. Things are starting to slow down, so I'll be able to post more after my classes end next week.

On a happier note, I've just connected with a person who is also descended from the same Kees and Cotta ancestors, and I'm excited! I was finally able to e-mail her some of the information I have earlier this week. Of course, I haven't had very much time lately, so I hope to send more e-mail as soon as I'm done with school. Plus, I hope to go the local Family History Center soon as the microfilm for the protestant church records of Trippstadt, Germany came in last week. Hopefully, I'll be able to visit soon.

No comments: