"What the Carnival of Genealogy has meant to you.The COG has been published twice a month for over three years now, 83 editions thus far! It's covered a wide variety of topics and introduced many, many new bloggers and even a new carnival. Here's an opportunity to look back and reflect on when you first discovered the COG and when you first participated in it.
- What was your favorite topic to write about?
- Have you guest hosted the COG?
- Is there an article you've read in the COG that stands out in your mind?
- What have you learned from reading or writing for the COG?
- Have you ever recommended the COG to anyone?
- If you haven't participated in the COG thus far, why not?
- How has the COG helped your family history research?
- Has it impacted your life in any way?Share your COG experience with us and please indicate the number of COG editions you've participated in at the end of your article."