Sunday, December 27, 2009

An Award!

I've been busy lately, and I'm just getting around to posting some of my past articles. Earlier this month, Ruby of Nebraska Roots and Ramblings left a comment informing me that she had nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! Thank you Ruby!

As a recipient of the award, I have to list seven facts about myself, and nominate seven other bloggers. Here are seven facts about me that you may or may not already know:
  1. I am currently a graduate student working on my M. A. in history.
  2. I have been researching my family's history for the past six years.
  3. My favorite subjects in high school included history (No surprise there!) and German.
  4. I like to learn different languages, and I have taken several foreign language classes in high school and college.
  5. As for my future goals, I hope to continue on in school and earn a Ph.D. In addition, I hope to become a professor at a university in the future.
  6. Besides researching my family's ancestry, my hobbies include reading, learning foreign languages, and writing.
  7. I have two dogs named Ben and Casey.
And now, I am supposed to nominate seven bloggers. Here are the seven that I have nominated:
  1. Harold of Midwestern Microhistory
  2. Nancy of Fermazin Family Genealogy
  3. Wendy of All My Branches
  4. Find Your Folks
  5. Gray Roots Are Showing
  6. Greta's Genealogy Blog
  7. Heritage Happens
Well, those are the people I have nominated to receive the award. I hope everyone enjoys the award!

No comments: