Friday, November 19, 2010

Call For Submissions: Carnival of Central and Eastern European Genealogy

I just want to let everyone know that I will host the next edition of the Carnival of Central and Eastern European Genealogy. The topic for this edition will be on Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Year's. Submissions can be on anything that has do with those holidays, especially if they are connected to Central or Eastern Europe (like family traditions, for example). I am not going to define the topic any further, so I am leaving the interpretation to up to you, the submitter and reader. The deadline for submissions will be on December 28, and I will post the edition on December 30. Submissions can be submitted here. Enjoy!

(As a side note, I am also accepting offers for hosting future 2011 editions as well. Currently, all month are open. If you are interested in hosting an edition, please contact me at jess_history at yahoo dot com. Thanks!)

No comments: