Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Family History Center Visit 10

Earlier today, I went to the Family History Center as I learned that one of my microfilms had come in. It turns out that the microfilm of death records from Trippstadt, Germany had finally come! As you can imagine, I was quite excited, and I went over to the Family History Center soon after learning that it had come.

Well, when I got a chance to look at the microfilm, I realized that I had the wrong years. It turns out, I had accidentally written the number for the film below the film I wanted. Although that might seem disappointing, I did find someone from that family in the death records. So, it wasn't a total loss. Of course, I did print out the death record, and as soon as I can transcribe and translate the record, I'll post about my findings.

Now I am just waiting for the last microfilm I ordered to come. I'm hoping it comes in soon. Stay tuned ...

No comments: