Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Added A Follower's Button ...

I just happened to notice that a blog follower's gadget had been made available, and I've decided to include it on this blog. If you are a reader or follower of this blog, you can now do so with this option. If you would like to become a follower of my blog, you can sign up on the link on the lower right hand of the page, just below the Carnival of Central and Eastern European Genealogy Button. Enjoy!

Update, 4 September 2008 at 10:15 P. M.: I have moved this gadget up the page. It is now below the copyright notice.

2 comments:

Thomas MacEntee said...

Jessica

Thanks for the heads up on the Follower's gadget. I saw this the otehr day when adding other gadgets but never took a closer look.

my Heritage Happens said...

Jessica,

I too saw this gadget just this evening, but wasn't sure how it would look, I like it! Thanks for showing me!

Msteri