Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Love Your Blog Award ...



Was I awarded another Award? Well, not really. Lidian of The Virtual Dime Museum was awarded this award, and after listing seven blogs, she mentioned that those on her blog roll could also consider themselves tagged. Since I'm listed on her blog roll, I figured I would go ahead and give this award to other genealogy blogs.

So, what are the rules? Give this award to seven other blogs (with links) and let them know that you have picked them. Also, link back to the person who gave you this award.

So, here are my seven choices:

Even though I have listed seven blogs, I read and follow many genealogy and history blogs, so if anyone from my blog lists, who was not listed above, that wants to participate can do so also. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Elizabeth O'Neal said...

Thank you very much, Jessica! I love your blog, too!