A couple days ago, I noticed through Technorati's list of blogs, that had linked to my blog or a post, that Gray Roots Are Showing tagged me for the I Love Your Blog Award. As you may remember, I did participate in this meme before, except that, technically speaking, I really wasn't tagged at that time. Well, now I am officially tagged, and I just want to say thank you to Gray Roots for tagging me.
So, here are the rules again:
- Give this award to seven other blogs (with links).
- Let the bloggers you chose know that you have picked them.
- Link back to the person who gave you this award.
So, who will I pick this time? This time, I think I'll give this award to genealogy blogs are that are not as well known. So, here are my choices:
- Fermazin Family Genealogy
- Milwaukee Germans
- Scottish Genealogy News and Events
- Polish-American Genealogy Research
- In Deeds
- All My Ancestors
- Hispanic Genealogy
Well, those are my seven choices (again). Enjoy!