- ... was a student. (Well, I'm still a student now.)
- ... was in middle school. (It's hard for me to believe that it has been that long.)
- ... thinking about what I wanted to be for Halloween.
- ... was part of my school's journalism club.
(I can't think of number 5. Either way, it would be connected with school.)
Five things on my to-do list for today:
- Go to class. (I have two classes later today.)
- Work on school work. (I'm doing that ...)
- Research for a paper. (I'm working on that ...)
- Go to Graduate School Fair. (I went to it.)
Five foods I enjoy:
- Dessert foods (Well, who doesn't?)
- Red delicious apples
- And lots of other foods ...
Five places I have lived:
Well, I've only lived in Michigan, and I can only come up with three distinct places (I'm not counting the different dorms I have lived in up at college.):
- Where I used to live in Michigan.
- Where my parents now live in Michigan.
- Up at college.
Five jobs I have had:
- Interned at an archives.
- Done some volunteer work.
- I have not had any paid jobs, though.
- England (I've been once, but I don't remember the trip because I was a baby at the time.)
- Western states of the United States (and the National Parks of the U.S.)
Five places I want to visit that I have not yet visited:
- The rest of the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- NARA (I have not been to the archives yet.)
- Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
- Ancestral areas of Germany. (When I visited Germany, I did not go near any of the places my ancestors lived. Of course, at that time, I did not know where they were from.)
Five bloggers that I am tagging:
- Wendy of All My Branches
- Cathy of In Deeds
- Harold of Midwestern Microhistory: A Genealogy Blog
- Nancy of Fermazin Family Genealogy
- Al of Polish-American Genealogy Research
Well, that is it for this meme. I hope you had fun reading it. Enjoy!