Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another Meme I've Been Tagged to Participate in ...

Apple tagged me yesterday to participate in a meme that other genealogy bloggers have been participating in the past couples days. So, here I go:

Ten years ago I ...
  1. ... was a student. (Well, I'm still a student now.)
  2. ... was in middle school. (It's hard for me to believe that it has been that long.)
  3. ... thinking about what I wanted to be for Halloween.
  4. ... was part of my school's journalism club.

(I can't think of number 5. Either way, it would be connected with school.)

Five things on my to-do list for today:

  1. Go to class. (I have two classes later today.)
  2. Work on school work. (I'm doing that ...)
  3. Research for a paper. (I'm working on that ...)
  4. Go to Graduate School Fair. (I went to it.)
  5. Chores

Five foods I enjoy:

  1. Steak
  2. Dessert foods (Well, who doesn't?)
  3. Red delicious apples
  4. Cereal
  5. And lots of other foods ...

Five places I have lived:

Well, I've only lived in Michigan, and I can only come up with three distinct places (I'm not counting the different dorms I have lived in up at college.):

  1. Where I used to live in Michigan.
  2. Where my parents now live in Michigan.
  3. Up at college.

Five jobs I have had:

  1. Interned at an archives.
  2. Done some volunteer work.
  3. I have not had any paid jobs, though.

Five places I have visited that I want to visit again (Yes, I'm copying this one and the next this from Becky and Donna):

  1. Germany
  2. Austria
  3. England (I've been once, but I don't remember the trip because I was a baby at the time.)
  4. Western states of the United States (and the National Parks of the U.S.)
  5. Switzerland

Five places I want to visit that I have not yet visited:

  1. The rest of the United Kingdom and Ireland.
  2. Alaska
  3. NARA (I have not been to the archives yet.)
  4. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
  5. Ancestral areas of Germany. (When I visited Germany, I did not go near any of the places my ancestors lived. Of course, at that time, I did not know where they were from.)

Five bloggers that I am tagging:

  1. Wendy of All My Branches
  2. Cathy of In Deeds
  3. Harold of Midwestern Microhistory: A Genealogy Blog
  4. Nancy of Fermazin Family Genealogy
  5. Al of Polish-American Genealogy Research

Well, that is it for this meme. I hope you had fun reading it. Enjoy!

No comments: