Monday, June 8, 2009

Carnival Editions Updates!

As you may or may not remember, I did not post the topic for the next edition of the Carnival of Central and Eastern European Genealogy. I was waiting to hear back from the person who had promised to host the carnival, and since I have not heard back, I have decided to host the 20th edition here on my blog. The topic for the next edition will be a carousel. The deadline for the submissions will be June 26th, and the edition will be posted on June 28th.

In addition, the 21st edition will be hosted by Thomas of Destination: Austin Family. The topic for that edition, as suggested by Thomas, will be on "How did your ancestors celebrate the glorious season of summer both back home in Europe and here in America? Did they need to make adjustments once here in America since the weather was different? Or summer customs were different? Include memories, photos, recipes – anything that helps tell summertime stories." The deadline for that edition will be July 20th, and the edition will be published on July 25th. (I will post a reminder at the end of the 20th edition.)

You can submit your articles here. Thanks!

No comments: