Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Personality Type and Other Quizes

I just learned about this personality test How Rare is Your Personality? from reading Randy Seaver's post on this quiz.

Here are my results:

Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISFP)
Your personality type is caring, peaceful, artistic, and calm.
Only about 7% of all people have your personality, including 8% of all women and 6% of all menYou are Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving.

Well, according to this quiz, my personality is only slightly rare. Oh, well, there still isn't anyone else like me out there.

After I took that quiz, I took another personality type quiz: What Kind of Intelligence Do You Have?

Here's what this quiz said:
Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence
You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.You are also good at remembering information and convincing someone of your point of view.A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.
You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.


Well, it seems to be somewhat accurate. Either way, I think these quizes are fun and really don't mean that much. There are many other types of personality quizes on the site. Some I think are really funny, and others that I don't think are appropriate.

No comments: