Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Halloween Personality ...

I said I wasn't going to post until Saturday, but I couldn't resist. Randy Seaver posted on his blog a challenge to take a personality quiz, and here is my personality:


What Your Halloween Habits Say About You

You're a friendly person, but not the life of the party. You like making someone else's day - and you'll dress up if you think of a really fun costume.

You often feel invisible when you're in public. And it's a shame, because you're really quite a character.

Your inner child is open minded, playful, and adventurous.

You fear those closest to you finding out who you really are. You dread people discovering your secrets.

You're logical, rational, and not easily effected. Not a lot scares you... especially when it comes to the paranormal.

You are a total overachiever and workaholic. You're the type of person who plans their elaborate Halloween costume weeks in advance.

No comments: