Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another Personality Quiz ...

Since the next edition of the Carnival of Genealogy will be on traits and other genealogy bloggers are posting on personality quizzes, I thought I would do another one. This one is on thinking, and here are my results:




Your Thinking is Abstract and Sequential



You like to do research and collect lots of information.

The more facts you have, the easier it is for you to learn.



You need to figure things out for yourself and consider all possibilities.

You tend to become an expert in the subjects that you study.



It's difficult for you to work with people who know less than you do.

You aren't a very patient teacher, and you don't like convincing people that you're right.



So, what kind of thinker are you? Take the quiz and let me know what your results are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I took the quiz and the results say that my thinking is abstract and sequential.
I love these little quizzes, thanks for posting it!
Have a great day!

Cheers,

Elizabeth :-)
http://polishgeno.com