Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Haven't Posted Too Much Lately ...

As you probably have noticed, I haven't posted at all in the past several days. Part of the reason for not posting has been due to the fact that I have been busy taking care of stuff for graduate school in the fall. In addition, there have been a days where I haven't felt like posting although I have about four to five backlogged posts that I want to write. Of course, I plan to post these articles as soon as possible.

As for the Trippstadt, Germany death records, I'll have to wait a couple of weeks before I post an article on them as I am still waiting for another microfilm of those records to arrive. I still plan to do a post on the records, although I don't know when I'll get around to it.

Even though I haven't posted too much lately, I have added several genealogy blogs and a history blog in the past several months. A couple of the blogs I learned about from other genealogy blog posts, but I have mostly learned about genealogy blogs from the followers application and technocrati website. Unfortunately, I do not remember all of the blogs I have added in the past several months, so I really can't provide a listing of the blogs. Of course, if you happen to notice that your blog isn't listed, please leave me a comment with your blog's URL, and I will add it to my list. Thanks.

No comments: