Saturday, December 4, 2010

Surname Saturday: Oswalt Family Siblings Mystery Series List

I've finally finished earlier today my Surname Saturday series that chronicles my personal research into my ancestor's, Adam Oswalt, sibling. In order to make the series easier for other genealogists to find and comment, I've decided to post a lists all three articles together. Here are the articles and their sources:
  1. Surname Saturday - Can I Conclude These Oswalts Are Related? - Part One
  2. Surname Saturday - Can I Conclude These Oswalts Are Related? - Part Two
  3. Surname Saturday - Can I Conclude These Oswalts Are Related? - Part Three
If you have any comments or suggestions about my research, please feel free to leave a comment. I appreciate all feedback, and certainly would like some suggestions as to what other records I should examine. Thanks, and enjoy!

1 comment:

Susan Clark said...

I'm finally catching up on back reading. Outstanding series of articles, Jessica! It seems to me you've more than established a probable relationship.

Finding a church or Bible record would be wonderful, but you might also look for PA real estate/probate records dated after the youngest child reached adulthood. Land was often held until then and then sold with the proceeds distributed to the heirs.