Monday, March 10, 2008

Results of This Past Month ...

It has been a month since I signed up for Google Analytics' tracking of this blog. So, what did I learn? Well, I learned that many people from around the world read my blog. The top ten (there many more countries that visitors are from) countries of where readers had visited - in order from highest to lowest, - are:
  1. United States
  2. Canada
  3. United Kingdom
  4. Israel
  5. Australia
  6. India
  7. Colombia
  8. Poland
  9. Finland
  10. Ireland

The top ten states in the United States that visitors have come from are:

  1. Michigan
  2. California
  3. New York
  4. Mississippi
  5. Illinois
  6. Indiana
  7. Ohio
  8. Massachusetts
  9. New Jersey
  10. Texas

Well, those are the top ten. Again, there were many more states and countries that visitors came from, but I only chose to list the top ten in the list. To all of my readers, I just want to say thank you for reading my blog.

No comments: