Thursday, June 19, 2008

Family History Center Visit 6

I visited the Family History Center earlier today, and I went through the same microfilm as in previous visits. The microfilm for Trippstadt is still on back-order. Anyhow, I was able to find one more person in the microfilm, but I could not find the other three people I was looking for in my previous visit. It may be possible that they were baptized in another church in the area, or that I missed them when I was going through the film. Some of the images are dark and some of the ink on pages has bleed into other pages. Those may be the reasons why. Either way, I can try again, and maybe I'll order another microfilm or two. (I just haven't decided which ones I want.)

1 comment:

alwierzba said...

Hi Jessica,

It is always hit or miss when going through those films....but it always seems worth the time and effort when you find something!

Best Regards,
alwierz