Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Google Analytics' Statistics For End Of May 2008

Since it is the beginning of the month, I thought I would post data of my blog from Google Analytics. (If you are not interested in these types of posts, please let me know.) I've noticed that, lately, readership has declined. If there are genealogy or history topics that you would like to read on this blog, please let me know. Thanks.

Anyhow, on to the results from the last post until today. The top ten countries in number of readership are:
  1. United States
  2. United Kingdom
  3. Canada
  4. Australia
  5. Germany
  6. India
  7. Unknown (2 visits)
  8. Netherlands
  9. Finland
  10. Israel

The top ten states (in the United States) in number of readership are:

  1. Michigan
  2. California
  3. New York
  4. Illinois
  5. Indiana
  6. Texas
  7. Unknown (15 visits)
  8. Ohio
  9. Virginia
  10. Massachusetts

In addition to those two lists, I thought I would list the top ten towns or cities in Michigan. The top ten towns and cities in number of readership are:

  1. Livonia
  2. East Lansing
  3. Sterling Heights
  4. Southfield
  5. Grand Rapids
  6. Farmington
  7. West Bloomfield
  8. Bloomfield Hills
  9. Berkley
  10. New Hudson

Of course, I don't know who is visiting my blog. I am only given the names of places and number of visits. To those who have visited and read my blog, thank you for your visits and readership.

No comments: