Friday, August 15, 2008

Just To Let Everyone Know ...

I will not be posting for the next several days due to the fact that I will be busy for multiple reasons. I will be primarily busy with getting myself ready to go back up to college. I do not intend to post except for a couple of posts that will be pre-published.

As for blogging when I arrive back up at school, I do not plan on posting as much as I have done this summer. I'll still post, but it will be on a lesser amount. As for the Genealogy and History Thoughts, I still do intend to write and post articles after I go back to school, but I don't know how many I will post in the next few months. I am also still looking for people to host for the October and September editions of the Carnival of Central and Eastern European Genealogy. I might not be able to answer my e-mail right away, but I think I will be able to get back with those interested before I post August's edition.

In the meantime, please feel free to reread my previous posts. Enjoy!

No comments: