- Blood Struggle: The Rise of Modern Indian Nations by Charles Wilkinson
- Making Your Dreams Come True by Marcia Wieder
- Lincoln At Home: Two Glimpses of Abraham Lincoln's Domestic Life by David Herbert Donald
- From Front Porch To Back Seat: Courtship in Twentieth-Century America by Beth L. Bailey
- A Splendid Exchange: How Trade Shaped the World by William J. Bernstein
I enjoyed taking part in this challenge, and I enjoyed reading all of these books, even though there is one that I would not highly recommend. I hope others enjoy these books as much as I did. Have fun reading!