Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ancestor Number 21

Randy of Genea-Musings challenged other genea-bloggers to post information on their ancestor listed under the Ahnentafel number 21 on Saturday, and I am just getting around to participating in this meme.

So, who is this ancestor? Well, I have a name for this possible female ancestor, but I am still unsure as to if this is my great-grandfather's mother or not. I'm a bit uncertain due some family traditions and documentation, so I don't know what to put for this post. I am trying to unravel the ancestors of the great-grandfather, but I haven't had much luck yet. (This was the great-grandfather I tried to look for in the Catholic Church microfilm a couple of weeks ago.) Maybe some day I will post some information on my brick wall, but at the moment, I am a bit hesitant to post anything because I don't want to violate the privacy of my relatives. I hope to figure out his ancestry some day.

No comments: