Thursday, February 14, 2008

More on Limericks ...

Over the past few days since I posted my limerick post, a couple of limerick posts on me have been posted in the comments section. I've been busy, so I haven't had a chance to post them before, but I will now.

The first one is from Terry:

Jessica is a student who blogs
(Wearing mittens) about some HOGS
As off to class through snow she slogs
To learn and to earn her degree.
Top priority is to study we decree ---
But at genealogy away she plugs.

The second one is from Janice:

Jessica stockpiles all the links she can muster,
Shining the best of them to a fine lustre
Quizzes, carnivals, and tips she includes in the cluster
If only she'd known of a very rich uncle
Thoughts of grad school would then not give her carbuncle
And she could master the world into which life has thrust her.

Thank you to both Terry and Janice.

No comments: