Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm Feeling That Disease Too ...

A few days ago, I happened to notice that Randy wrote about suffering from a genealogy illness, and I just want to say that I'm suffering from one right now. Which one? Well, it happens to be the Genealogicus Terminus version. Why? Well, I'm back up at school, and I won't be able to do any family history research for the next several months. In addition, the last microfilm I ordered came in over a week ago Tuesday, and I have not been able to look at it since it came in. (You can see why I'm frustrated, can't you?)

Of course, not all is lost. I was able to talk to my grandpa about the microfilm, and he is willing to take a look at the microfilm to see if he can find anything. (This is the same grandpa who got me interested in genealogy in the first place.) So, as you can imagine, I'm happy about that, and I can't to hear about whether or not he has found anything. I might not find out what it is until I go home for Christmas, but if there is anything, I'll mention it. Stay tuned ...

No comments: