Friday, September 26, 2008

Update - 12th Edition of the Carnival of Central and Eastern European Genealogy

I have been unable to find anyone who wants to host the October edition, I have decided that I will host the edition. (I got the inspiration for my topic from Lisa's topic for the 9th edition of the Carnival of Irish Heritage and Culture.) The topic for this upcoming edition will be on folklore, myths, legends, and ghost stories. Since this edition will be posted around Halloween, I thought that this would be a good time to have a carnival on area folklore, myths, legends, ghost stories, traditions or festivals of the countries in Central and Eastern Europe. The submissions do not necessarily have to be a part of your family tradition; it could be a submission on a historical event or it could just have been a part of the culture of your ancestor. The deadline for submissions is October 29, and I will post the edition on October 31. You can submit your articles here.

No comments: