Monday, July 27, 2009

21st Edition of the Carnival of Central and Eastern European Genealogy Posted!

The 21st edition of the Carnival of Central and Eastern European Genealogy has been posted! You can read it here. The topic for the next edition will be on roadblocks and breakthroughs, and will be hosted by Al of Al's Polish-American Genealogy Research. You can read more information about that edition here. Submissions are due August 8, and the edition will be published on August 15th. Enjoy!

Also I am still looking for a host for two upcoming editions of the Carnival of Central and Eastern European Genealogy:
  • October
  • December

I am especially looking for someone to host October's edition. I have not decided yet, but I might host December's edition. Is anyone interested in hosting the October edition? Pleas contact me at jess_history at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

No comments: