Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Poll Created!

I haven't posted a poll in a long time, but I've decided to do one to find out which article topics my readers are interested in reading. The question for this poll is, "Which article topic are you most interested in reading?" The choices are:
  • Trippstadt, Germany Civil Death records
  • World War One ancestor
  • Irene Havens
  • Genealogy and History Thoughts Columns
  • New Civil War Pension File
  • Other topics in genealogy/history
The poll will be open for a week, and you can choose more than one answer. I am hoping that this poll will indicate which articles my readers would like to see, so that I can try to plan ahead in writing my future posts. Any other suggestions for article topics are welcome as well. Thanks!

1 comment:

Dorene from Ohio said...

I pick "New Civil War Pension File."