Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Non-Genealogy Blog

I just wanted to mention a non -genealogy blog that I just learned about within the last couple of days. I learned about it through a submission to the Carnival of Central and Eastern European Genealogy, and as the submission did not relate to the carnival, I was not going to include it with the next edition. Although I wasn't going to include it in the carnival, I thought I would mention it here: http://www.robschaumer.com/blog/ . You can read more about it here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica
I also received his post for my genealogy carnival. I believe he's a spammer...I spoke with one other carnival owner who said he has sent it to her, as well. :-(

Anonymous said...

Hi again Jessica. I have started a yahoo group for Genealogy Bloggers. If you're interested in joining please email me at pcmom at aol dot com. It's for genealog bloggers only and is for support, encouragement, and to deal with things like spammers. :-)