Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Weather Update - West Michigan

I just got back inside from participating in an outside-class function (It was for a class, but it wasn't during class), and the weather is just getting worse by the hour, if not by the minute. It has been snowing steadily since about 10 a. m. (or at least it wasn't snowing at 8 a. .m), and it is snowing ever harder than it was then. Right now, at about 4:17 p. m., it is snowing enough to be a partial white-out. At about 12:37, I'm guessing there was about half - in - an - inch to an inch of snow out, and now I'm guessing there is about three inches. (And I just heard thunder a second ago.) Either way, it is bad enough for my university to cancel classes and activites after four p. m. (My school rarely cancels classes.)

If you live in West Michigan, be careful out. If you live on the east side of Michigan, I would probably leave work a little earlier, as it is only going to get worse. The bad weather is coming.

No comments: