Thursday, February 26, 2009

Update on the Michigan Death Certificates, 1897-1920

I forgot to mention a couple days ago that I heard back from someone who left a comment on my earlier post about the Michigan deaths, that is, until I happened to see Brenda's post on the Michigan deaths. I thought I would share the comment that was left on the previous post, and here is the comment from Mark:

"We are still working on uploading the records and improving the search. The
site is live but has not been officially launched yet. We hope to do that during
the first or second week of March.We hope to improve the advanced seek tab so
you can search across all fields at once."


I will definitely be looking forward to day that the death records will be released online. I hope this has helped someone.

No comments: