Saturday, August 9, 2008

Genea-Bloggers' Games - Day 1: My Progress

Every participant in the Genea-bloggers' Games is supposed to keep a daily record of his or her progress, and so, here is my progress report for today:
as
I did not attempt to do very much for the games today. All I really did was to write a post explaining what my blog was about, which was one of the tasks for the "Write, Write, Write" category. As for the other categories, I did not do anything. Yesterday, I did scan in a couple of old photographs and saved them onto my flash drive, but those really don't count because today was the official start of keeping score.

So, my progress so far has been extremely slow. Hopefully, in the next few days, I will be able to accomplish another task or two in the categories I chose to participate in.

No comments: