Monday, August 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've just noticed that Wendy of All My Branches had awarded me a best blogging friend award. Thank you, Wendy!


So, here are the rules for this award meme:
  1. Only five people are allowed to receive the award.
  2. Four of them must be followers of your blog.
  3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
  4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

And now, here are the five people that I am passing on the award:

  1. Elizabeth of The Polish Genealogy Project
  2. Janice of Cow Hampshire
  3. Alex of Winging It (She is from New Zealand)
  4. Alwierz of Polish-American Genealogy Research
  5. Jmnlman of Strategist's Personal Library (A new, to me, blog.)

Thank you again, Wendy, for tagging me!

No comments: