Sunday, August 3, 2008

To Join Or Not To Join? That is the Question ...

I've been debating for a while or whether or not I should join Facebook. Although most college students have a facebook account, I do not have one. Of course, when it comes to new things like this, I'm usually a bit slow to join. I haven't completely decided yet if it would be a good thing to join. My only concern is if having an account would distract me from my school work. Has anyone on facebook been distracted from doing their work? Any advise or comments are welcome. Thanks.

1 comment:

Moultrie Creek said...

Yes, I think you should join. Yes, it will be a distraction, but it will also give you an opportunity to connect with others who can help you. Think of it as a community center for genealogy - there's business and there's socializing.